What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i turn these notifications off?

Reaction score
Ok, I'm sick of getting these IPF notifications -_- it's waking me up in the middle of the night, I have school in the morning and I don't wanna have a crappy day! I know what you guys are thinking, just go to settings and turn off notifications. Well guess what? I TRIED THAT AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!! IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET THESE NOTIFICATIONS OFF MY IPAD?? Please help! Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Safari mode (from within the IPF app) or in any web browser, select your forum settings (upper RH side):

View attachment 25285

Then, follow the steps in this picture to change your forum notifications:

View attachment 25286

If you choose the option to get notified only through the app (or never), your emails should stop.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
In Safari mode (from within the IPF app) or in any web browser, select your forum settings (upper RH side):

Then, follow the steps in this picture to change your forum notifications:

If you choose the option to get notified only through the app (or never), your emails should stop.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Thank you!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts