What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I transfer podcasts?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In the same plece in the respective apps. ITunes does not have a Featured page, so use the Music one. The iBooks Store is located inside the iBooks app. When you are in library view there will be a Store button at the top. Again, go to the bottom of the Featured page.

OP
Roger1122

Roger1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
In the same plece in the respective apps. ITunes does not have a Featured page, so use the Music one. The iBooks Store is located inside the iBooks app. When you are in library view there will be a Store button at the top. Again, go to the bottom of the Featured page.

Ah! So I watch out for the display of the Apple ID, which comes at the bottom of one certain page, and can click on it to sign in and out. This is one if those "easy when you know how" which are NOT intuitive. Like clicking on START to close down Windows. (!)

Thanks muchly!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Roger1122 said:
Ah! So I watch out for the display of the Apple ID, which comes at the bottom of one certain page, and can click on it to sign in and out. This is one if those "easy when you know how" which are NOT intuitive. Like clicking on START to close down Windows. (!)

Thanks muchly!

Lol. Glad to help.

It actually shows up on more than one page in each app, but not all of them. It was just easier to tell you to go to a specific page than enumerate all the possibilities. Lazy person that I am, I'm always looking for easy.

OP
Roger1122

Roger1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Lol. Glad to help.

It actually shows up on more than one page in each app, but not all of them. It was just easier to tell you to go to a specific page than enumerate all the possibilities. Lazy person that I am, I'm always looking for easy.

You could say "Try clicking on the Apple ID that you will find at the very bottom of some pages in the App store and iTunes/iBooks. This will usually allow you to sign out and then back in again using a different ID." I suggest this as I used to write user manuals and I share your laziness. (grin)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Roger1122 said:
You could say "Try clicking on the Apple ID that you will find at the very bottom of some pages in the App store and iTunes/iBooks. This will usually allow you to sign out and then back in again using a different ID." I suggest this as I used to write user manuals and I share your laziness. (grin)

Hmm, I'll take you up on that. It is sure to crop up again. :)

OP
Roger1122

Roger1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Hmm, I'll take you up on that. It is sure to crop up again. :)

Be my guest! I owe you a big one for saving my wife from a whole heap of app purchases. Incidentally, the iPhone has been handled here exclusively by a Japanese company that earlier this year also started selling Android phones. Now Apple has announced that another Japanese company will also get the iPhone 5. The first company has said it will protect its market share by rolling out a full 4G service nationwide. Yippee! Personally I am glad Google is around to keep Apple on its toes...

Most reactions