What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I sync contacts from Android phone to my ipad2?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't do Android myself :) but I have been told "PhoneCopy" is an app available for BOTH platforms that transfers Contacts etc. seamlessly cross platform via the cloud. I suggest you look into that...

Hope that helps.

OP
R

r12rtpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ridesroadsandeats.com
It def sync'd my google contacts immediately-all thirty of them Works great...but how do I get the 200 names, addressees and numbers off my Droid X into my google account? These addresses live on my work pc, Outlook express.

Is it possible to sync contacts from my Droid X to my iTunes or iPad? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Reaction score
Set up an exchange account on your Ipad using Google as the server. Goggle site has the instructions.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
R

r12rtpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
I can send and receive email from my school district servers onto my iPad. But phone contacts are a completely separate issue, yes?

I will look on the google site. This is stretching my brain, as most of this is above my pay grade...:D

Thanks,
Steve

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
r12rtpilot said:
It def sync'd my google contacts immediately-all thirty of them Works great...but how do I get the 200 names, addressees and numbers off my Droid X into my google account? These addresses live on my work pc, Outlook express.

Is it possible to sync contacts from my Droid X to my iTunes or iPad? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Steve

Don't you just load the same app onto your DroidX from the Android Store? As I say, I'm not an android guy, but...

OP
R

r12rtpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Set up an exchange account on your Ipad using Google as the server. Goggle site has the instructions.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

I did set up google sync on my work computer, but I don't think its working. When I configured the iPad I went to settings and followed the directions and the addresses I had that were already google based synced easily....

cheers,

Steve

OP
R

r12rtpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ok, still unable to migrate phone contacts from my Droid to my iPad2. These are the same contacts that live in my outlook express on my work PC.

Anybody have any luck doing this?

Cheers,
Steve

Most reactions

Latest posts