What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I sign in to You Tube from my iPad and iPhone

jaecee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Since I can't find what I need on ANY of the Google sites, I thought I'd ask here:
I made the mistake of signing up for gmail and they linked all sorts of things that I didn't realize they were going to, like You Tube and Blogger. Now, I can't get into either one, no matter what password I put in. The laptop is fine, but the iPad and iPhone won't let me sign in.

Does anybody know how which combination of username/password I'm supposed to use now?

Thanks,
Karen

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have 2-step verification enabled for your Google account? Very often you will find Google asking for an application specific password instead of your Google account password. You can generate application-specific passwords from within your Google account under Account Settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts