What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I send images from my Ipad to my gmail account??

Maple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I need help please

I can access my gmail account from my Ipad2 but how do I send images that are on the Ipad to any address from my Gmail account?

Its easy when I use my G4 Mac, I just go to Iphoto and click copy image from it and put it on the desk top and then attach it to the email-But I am foxed about this Ipad!

Please give me directions step by step-Thanks

I also would like to know( have checked the web for it but not found any right answer)
Is there an application of Picasa that is compatible with the Ipad2? This would make life with the Ipad easier for a dummy like me!
THANKS

boyzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just open your photos,touch the little arrow upper right then highlight up to 5 images by touching them,then you will see "email" on the upper left press that and it will take you to your email new message app with your highlighted images attached.
Or you could use "Attachment Sender"

OP
M

Maple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THANKS so much will try it out!Once again thanks

OP
M

Maple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boyse, I tried it and Voila! mastered this one- Have a lot to learn about using the Ipad-But I know I can depend on all you smart people to help me when I stumble-Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts