What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I save Notes - in the "notes" app?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in note settings, may be appeared after I synced notes with mail once.

Attachments

• image-2211722791.png
    image-2211722791.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 308
  • image-968086379.png
    image-968086379.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 327

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
Mine is in note settings, may be appeared after I synced notes with mail once.

Yes, that is exactly like mine.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just checked my ipad and under "Notes" , I have two options : On my iPad and MobileMe.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
I just checked my ipad and under "Notes" , I have two options : On my iPad and MobileMe.

I don't have MobileMe, maybe it's whatever your iPad has access to!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Escadajr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Options/Mail, Contacts, Calendar then select a mail account and check "Notes"?

John767

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just joined the forum today as I can't figure out why my Notes disappear. I have an iPad1 with OS 5.0.1. Last week I entered,
over a 2 hour period, an extensive note that I wanted to refer back to as needed. It has disappeared. The only option in settings
is for font style. My manual is for an older OS and it states to press "done" when a note is completed and it will be automatically
saved, but there is no "done" button. The note I enterd is not listed on the left side of the page. It has not been e-mailed back to me as some other people have experienced. So, I am lost and hope that someone can help me out. Thanks.

Irishgirl57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saving notes

I have an ipad 2, with an IOS 7.0.4. There is no + anywhere. Sometimes the notes save for a few days, other times they are gone. Any other ideas ?

Most reactions