What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I right click on an iPad.

Pino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was visiting a website today and I was instructed to right-click on a section of the website in order to download
either a video presentation or access to a PDF download. How do I right click using my iPad. What is the equivalent method to do this. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks Pino

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was visiting a website today and I was instructed to right-click on a section of the website in order to download
either a video presentation or access to a PDF download. How do I right click using my iPad. What is the equivalent method to do this. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks Pino

Tap the site and hold your finger at the place to get the options.

image-275984461.jpg

OP
P

Pino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks J.A. I appreciate your advice. However, just before receiving your advice I decided to try something myself. I just double-tapped where it said "right-click here" and I was able to download the PDF document I had been trying to download. I hope that others faced with the same problem ca now solve it as easily as I did. Thanks once again. Pino

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks J.A. I appreciate your advice. However, just before receiving your advice I decided to try something myself. I just double-tapped where it said "right-click here" and I was able to download the PDF document I had been trying to download. I hope that others faced with the same problem ca now solve it as easily as I did. Thanks once again. Pino

I'm glad you found a solution.

Most reactions

Latest posts