What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i retrieve deleted item on my notebook?

nickstadlen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made several pages of notes on my Notes App. My Ipad 2 failed to access local wi fi and when I went to the wi fi in settings it said wi fi but had no drop box allowing me to choose a network. and in order to rectify that I deleted my gmail account under the heading mail,contacts,calendars. When i then looked at my Notes my most recent pages of notes had disappeared. I subsequently added an account under my existing gmail username .The wi fi came back but not the missing pages of the noites. The missing pages are really important to me. Is there any way i can retrieve them?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

Do you have your notes app set to sync with your email. For example, I have mine set to sync with my Gmail account. Therefore I have access to all of my notes through my email as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts