What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I Remove FB, Twitter, Mail tabs on left side of article?

Jaysee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're talking about those annoying tabs that appear on some websites, I don't believe you can without having administrator level access to the website.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is an app called Anti-Social that promises this; but the reviews are all 1 star.

The next best place to look would be the various ad blocking apps. However none of the ones I saw mention blocking social network widgets. It might be worth researching (or contacting the developers of these apps) to be sure.

It’s hard to say if it’s possible in iOS. While the methods to block social widgets should be similar to ad blocking, it’s probably enough different to cause issues. The main complaint about Anti-Social app is that it blocks too much of the sites, making them unusable.

Most reactions

Latest posts