What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i print to an epson printer

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Epson iPrint app is good for wireless printers that are not AirPrint compatible. If yours is AirPrint compatible, you won't even need the app, but it is still handy if you have a scanner built into your printer because you can also scan directly to your iPad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is they're an app I should install

Hi Robbo - welcome to the forum! :)

As already suggested, Epson may already have an app that would allow you to print to one of their models that is not 'Air-Print' compatible - check HERE for more information on those printers that are operable w/ Apple's 'Air-Print' technology.

For me, I've been printing from my Ipad2 to my non-Air Print printers (Canon Pixma & Brother's Laser) using FingerPrint offered by Collobos HERE; so if Epson doesn't come through, then check out my suggestion - good luck & please post back if a solution is not found - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts