What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i post a photo into a thread? Thanks,, Squib

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the iPF app, hit the advanced button, then either Attach from Camera or Attach from Photos. Select the photo you want, and wait for it to finish uploading. Then touch the arrow to the right of the image. Select Insert Inline. Then go back to your message and touch Send.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Using the iPF app, hit the advanced button, then either Attach from Camera or Attach from Photos. Select the photo you want, and wait for it to finish uploading. Then touch the arrow to the right of the image. Select Insert Inline. Then go back to your message and touch Send.

Thank you thank you!! So much!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I insert more than one photo in the same thread if I have saved them to my photos? Thanks.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean the same post?

Just go back to Advanced. You can repeat as many times as you want. Advanced/Upload/Insert Inline/Rinse and repeat.

If you want some Skitches, give us a shout.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks I will. Is there a quota of how many photos can be in one post? Or even an etiquette number?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks I will. Is there a quota of how many photos can be in one post? Or even an etiquette number?

I've seen about 20 posted at once. I usually stick to no more than 10 because I get confused. You'll see what I mean when you try it out.

Etiquette? Normal forum rules apply. If its on topic, it's good to go. If you need 50 pictures to make your point, feel free.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've seen about 20 posted at once. I usually stick to no more than 10 because I get confused. You'll see what I mean when you try it out.

Etiquette? Normal forum rules apply. If its on topic, it's good to go. If you need 50 pictures to make your point, feel free.

Thanks, you last sentence had me LOL!!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, I received an amazing email of photos and would love to share them! Really, thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts