What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I move pictures from Photo Booth to my PC?

Christmascarol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPad. I can't find any information of how I can move pictures I took with my iPad3 to my PC. I don't even know if it can be done? So far the only way I can see is to send an email to myself, open it on my PC and save it from there? Is there a way I don't know about? Thank you so much.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PhotoBooth photos get copied to the camera roll in the Photos app; so you can use the same methods.

Probably the easiest is to connect your iPad to your PC (Windows something I assume). The iPad will mount as a USB drive. Find it and go into the DCIM folder to find all your camera roll pictures. If you've taken videos or imported photos from a camera you'll have to dig into some subfolders.

I don't recommend deleting the photos from the iPad using the computer. It is safer to delete them on the iPad once you've got your copies on the computer.

If you are using a Mac instead, use the Image Capture app. It should be in your Applications folder.

Most reactions