What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i know whether my ipad been updated?

jkizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have tried to sync my iPad and try to update the latest version, however, I do not know whether my ipad been updated as I find difficulty in playing online game..

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your iPad go to Settings>General>About then look at what it says next to version, the latest version of iOS is 4.3.5

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
From the home screen, tap on 'Settings', then select 'General' and next 'About' - plenty of information on that page including the OS version on your iPad.

Also, if you're having trouble w/ an app, you might want to double-tap the home button which will bring up the task bar - press and hold an app until all jiggle, then tap the little x (left upper corner) of the offending app - this is a forced close; hit the home button again, and then try the app - if that does not work, re-post here - other suggestions such as restarting or resetting your iPad can be given - good luck! :)

OP
J

jkizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have checked, my iPad version is 4.2.. So do I need to update to latest version? I have problem with all my online games. Whenever I play, it will automatically restart , it is quite irritating..

OP
J

jkizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, do I need to update my iPad? I tried those method before, it doesn't work, do I need to reset? Would reset iPad affecting my online game-means will back to level 1?

OP
J

jkizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to update? I tried to connect cable, then it starts sync in progress. After downloading everything at my computer, how do I transfer to iPad the latest version?

Most reactions

Latest posts