What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I import a csv file into Bento?

Reaction score
I am a new iPad owner who has been a dedicated Windows jockey for many years.

I have been using FileMaker Pro (v4) on my PC for many years and soon after getting my iPad I downloaded Bento onto it.

Surely there must be a way of getting the CSV file I exported out of FileMaker into Bento on my iPad.

I tried emailing it to myself as an attachment but I then only had the option to open it with DocsToGo - no mention of Bento.

What am I doing wrong?

Also each time I open the Mail app, I now see this document with no way to close it, so I need to also know how to get back to my inbox (I know asking two questions in the one post is a bit naughty!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't help with Bento as I've never used it , but I believe Filemaker has recently released an iPad app which should sync with your PC.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks Hasty, but I hope I don't have to shell out more money in an effort to turn Bento into an app that meets my purposes.

The good news is that I got rid of the document mentioned in the second part of my post - a hard reset did the trick.

Most reactions