What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do I hide the "slide to unlock" on the ipad3?

mrjayviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking at something like this (see link below for a larger image) but for the iPad3.

thanks! :)

nEJa.OnTheRoad.png

Attachments

• nEJa.OnTheRoad.png
    nEJa.OnTheRoad.png
    242 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll start out by saying that I don't know of a particular tweak that does that on the iPad (3 or otherwise).

I actually have used that particular lockscreen theme on my iPhone 4S. So, naturally, I tried it on my iPad3 (cause I like it .... and I could :)). The lockscreen background didn't work quite right. If I remember correctly, the lockscreen on the iPad3 looked like an iPhone screen (the upper corner of the iPad had the picture, while the rest of the iPad had a blank screen). I believe that it's a matter of coding either the HTML files or the files that make the clock/time appear.

TBH, I abandoned the project because I got involved in other stuff. But - maybe you can take that tweak and modify it to fit the iPad3? Sorry, but all I got is reminisce.

Marilyn

OP
M

mrjayviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made a tweak myself. Made one for the 4s and ipad3. Was getting bored waiting for people's so I decided to try making one. :D

Thanks for the detailed reply! :)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the name of that tweak? Will it work for the iPod Touch 4g?

OP
M

mrjayviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's a tweak I made for myself. it's not posted anywhere yet. and I see no reason why the 4s should not work for the retina ipodtouch.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts