1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

how do I hide the "slide to unlock" on the ipad3?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by mrjayviper, Aug 26, 2012.

1. mrjayviper

mrjayviper iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking at something like this (see link below for a larger image) but for the iPad3.

thanks! :)

nEJa.OnTheRoad.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 0
    I'll start out by saying that I don't know of a particular tweak that does that on the iPad (3 or otherwise).

I actually have used that particular lockscreen theme on my iPhone 4S. So, naturally, I tried it on my iPad3 (cause I like it .... and I could :)). The lockscreen background didn't work quite right. If I remember correctly, the lockscreen on the iPad3 looked like an iPhone screen (the upper corner of the iPad had the picture, while the rest of the iPad had a blank screen). I believe that it's a matter of coding either the HTML files or the files that make the clock/time appear.

TBH, I abandoned the project because I got involved in other stuff. But - maybe you can take that tweak and modify it to fit the iPad3? Sorry, but all I got is reminisce.

Marilyn
  3. mrjayviper

mrjayviper iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Made a tweak myself. Made one for the 4s and ipad3. Was getting bored waiting for people's so I decided to try making one. :D

Thanks for the detailed reply! :)
  4. 1million

1million iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    What's the name of that tweak? Will it work for the iPod Touch 4g?
  5. mrjayviper

mrjayviper iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's a tweak I made for myself. it's not posted anywhere yet. and I see no reason why the 4s should not work for the retina ipodtouch.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012