What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i gift gems?

mornamoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to dragonvale and totally hooked. I've got some friends but I only have the option to send a mystery gift. Is this always gems or something else? I don't want to let down people who have sent me gems. Is there another way to send gems?

Thanks

OP
M

mornamoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Click on the friends icon one the bottom right then it takes you to a list of your friends. Select gift for the ones you want to send them to. You get three a day to send. Once you buy the gifting tree you can give six a day.

Reaction score
crescentmoons said:
I'd also like to know how to send/receive gems.. I've never heard of this!

Just got my Gifting Tree, come by and visit, then add me if you would like. I would like honest gem for gem buddies. Oll1e91 on GC. O l l 1 e 91 no spaces

Reaction score
Visenya Targaryen said:
Just got my Gifting Tree, come by and visit, then add me if you would like. I would like honest gem for gem buddies. Oll1e91 on GC. O l l 1 e 91 no spaces

Sorry, there is a space... Oll1e 91..... Have the gem tree and will send gem for gem, I have no buddies yet and am eager to swap gems regularly.

Most reactions

Latest posts