What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I get the HD movie files out of the ipad 3?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can connect your iPad to your PC via the sync cable and use itunes...that is probably the fastest way if the files are any size (you can do this wirelessly too)...You can only email them if they are small enough to go through your email.

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Similar to AQ_OC, what I do is plug my iPad into my PC. Assuming for a second you use Windows (though I don't see why something similar shouldn't happen on the Mac), your iPad will show up as a portable device (like an external hard drive) so you can navigate to the iPad using Windows Explorer, again, like any other drive on your PC. Your videos should show up in one of the folders in the DCIM folder. you can then use Windows Explorer to copy it over to a local drive on your PC.

Larusso45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also use the SD Card adapter in the MC531ZM/A Camera Connection Kit. Been working good for me. To transfer photos and videos..$29.95

Most reactions

Latest posts