What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i get photos from dropbox into the forum

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do i get photos from dropbox into the forum posts, I store most of mine in dropbox as I take most photos with camera rather than iPad,

Reaction score
clermont said:
How do i get photos from dropbox into the forum posts, I store most of mine in dropbox as I take most photos with camera rather than iPad,

When you post a thread click the thing that says advanced and click take from photos and choose a photo

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I do that I chose attach from photos and. It takes me to camera roll...drop box is not there to choose from

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cannot be done direct from iPad , however you can get a direct link to Dropbox and use the web link feature either in tapatalk or forum runner.
Dropbox features to share files via links are explained on the Dropbox website in detail.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If so then go to the picture you want share in Dropbox
Follow steps here....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342618066.821476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342618066.821476.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 944

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or you can two step it.

Use the DropBox app to save your picture to the Camera Roll, then use the iPF app (Discussion Forum for iPad) to post it. I'm assuming this would work with the TapaTalk and Forum Runner apps also. the iPF app is based on the Forum Runner app.

DropBoxPhotoSave.jpg

iPFPostPhoto.jpg

You can delete the picture off the Camera Roll (in the Photos app) after you are done; just to keep the clutter down.

Last edited:
OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Clermont...now you can download your other pics from Dropbox and show us your other backyard animals!! :)

Just doing my paperwork from the mail orders then will post photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions