What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i get my e-mail back up...?

Kiowa21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get e-mail back on...each time I try it says not connected..I can get everything else

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a restart or reset first.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

If that does not work try deleting and then re-adding your email account in Settings.

OP
K

Kiowa21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Try a restart or reset first.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

If that does not work try deleting and then re-adding your email account in Settings.

Thanks it worked!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts