What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I get free VPN for iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt you can get free VPN service on a regular basis. They have to pay for their servers somehow. :) I recommend finding one of the more reputable services and looking into their annual fees. If you use VPN a lot, that's probably your best bet for money-saving.

Marilyn

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Which iPad do you have and what version of iOS is on it?

I have the 2012 iPad (new iPad or iPad 3) and under General there is a VPN option. You can choose a VPN Configuration. I have not used this, so I can't say if it works or if it is the same question you are asking, but I thought I would mention it. Google usually provides answers to such questions in two shakes!

4wheeler54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sawn Stevin said:
I keep downloading these applications from App Store but that expire in only a week. Is there a free way to get VPN on the iPad? Thanks in advance!!

I use Strong VPN, I pay $10 a month for my iPad and laptop.

carp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Cyberghost on my ipad,i only paid 5 Euros for the basic package for 12 months but this allows mobile use as well as some premium servers on the pc, it works well on the Ipad and for the very small amount it cost it was well worth it considering it includes unlimited traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts