What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I get an app i bought on my ipad on to my iphone without repurchase?

Tyner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get an app I bought on iPad onto my iPhone without repurchasing it?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you go to purchase, you will get a message to say you have already purchased the app and it will download and install, as long as you are using the same account.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming its a universal app you won't be charged again, if it's not universal then you will have to pay again.

The Archangel

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The universal thing, its the + sign isnt it for both the ipad and phone. Some of my old angry birds games that i purchased before the ipad even came out had to be purchased again for the ipad, i could still use the old games but not as good as the dedicated ipad HD versions

RIP Steve Jobs 

OP
T

Tyner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is Words With Friends HD. Which doesn't.t seem to be offered for the iphone..so bought the Words with Friensd thinking it would pick up the game I have started with Hd but it did not nd I think I am charged for it ...ugh.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Tyner said:
It is Words With Friends HD. Which doesn't.t seem to be offered for,the,phone. And I think I am charged for it ...and it isn.t the same one...ugh.

Well, generally the apps with "HD" in the name are not universal but for iPad only.
Therefor you will be charged again for another App.

OP
T

Tyner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I logged in Imdid get the game. So hopefully I am not,paying twice.....thanks,all.

Most reactions

Latest posts