What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i get a signature?

Karlomdv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys i dont know how to get a signature on this forum so please teach me :)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Click the settings button next to the log out button, and then click edit signature in the sidebar.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You must pay the mods and admins at least a $100,000 signature fee. On top of that you must have a credit score of 820 and have a debt to income ratio of 98%. Once you pay this fee the mods and admins will then review your application and contact you for signature upgrade. Nah Goofs suggestion should work and welcome to the forum!

OP
Karlomdv

Karlomdv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahhah :p i got my signature thanks guys

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I thought we were suppose to keep these sorta things hush hush in front of the members??

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you I think?! Haha..

Getting off topic here probably. John LeCarre novels are great. I have read all of them. Great reading with "The spy who came in from the cold", "Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy", "Smiley's People" etc. Try them, if not already done. A good writer that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions