1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How do I email a photo?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Billy JoeBob Roylee, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Billy JoeBob Roylee

Billy JoeBob Roylee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After searching for an answer to this question, the instructions said to "click on the Options button in the upper right corner of the screen (the right arrow icon bursting out of the square)". After selecting the photo I'd like to email, the only thing I have at the top right corner of the screen is "Edit". I don't have "View Slideshow" or the right arrow icon bursting out of the square. What can I do to attach a photo to an email? Thanks.
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,037 / 1
    the symbol to tap is at the bottom left of the screen when looking at the selected photo in the camera roll. Follow the directions in these pictures to email your photo.

image-1178378064.jpg

image-288374685.jpg

image-3655825422.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    It is also possible to send a picture while in the Mail app. Just tap and hold in the body of the email until you get the magnifying glass. Let go and you should have a pop-up menu. One of the options should be Insert Photo or Video. Choosing this will let you brows you choose a photo from your library.

Repeat as necessary for each photo you wish to add. Hold in mind really big emails with tons of photos can get blocked by your or the sender's servers.

As an alternative to scifan57's single photo method, you can email up to five at a time from the Photos app. When viewing thumbnails look for the Select button (usually at the top right). Tap it then tap up to five photos. Selected photos will have a blue checkmark on the thumbnail.

The share button moves from the bottom left to the top left. (box with up arrow). Tap it and proceed as before.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Billy JoeBob Roylee

Billy JoeBob Roylee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0