What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i download films and tv series on my ipad?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can purchase and download tv series and movies via iTunes (either the app or on your computer). These are already formatted to work perfectly on your iPad.

The resulting downloads will appear in the Video app.

OP
pucci76

pucci76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much you guys! I finally bought an iPad and surely need your help for loads of things!
Thanks for the prompt answer and support!

OP
pucci76

pucci76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh do have another question though.. What if I want to see tv series or film on streaming? Heard about this streaming thing but never actually saw anything!!

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try an app like Crackle and you can stream tv or films (streaming is watching them while they are downloading from the internet. They don't actually end up stored on your iPad though).

Not sure of your location, if you are in the UK there is BBC iPlayer and ITV, channel 4, channel 5 and CatchUpTV for watching TV series.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can hook up an eye tv to your comp which will enable you to record tv and import the shows through ITunes. I've been using it for several months and it works great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
pucci76

pucci76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in italy.thanks for your hints! This forum's great! I'll go try..,!

OP
pucci76

pucci76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bother you again..but I have a new question..as I said I live in Italy therefore my iTunes store is the Italian one, but I'd like to download movies and movie series in English! Do you know how I could do that? Can I change the I tunes store? How? And can I download from there?
Thanks!

D

dvdcatalyst

Hi sorry to bother you again..but I have a new question..as I said I live in Italy therefore my iTunes store is the Italian one, but I'd like to download movies and movie series in English! Do you know how I could do that? Can I change the I tunes store? How? And can I download from there?
Thanks!

aside from setting up an itunes account for a different country you would also need to appear to have an internet connection from that country. for that you will need to use a vpn service. you connect to a vpn server in that country and then itunes thinks you are from there.

lindy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I found this, it looks simple (too simple) does anyone know if it works?

Linda

Attachments

• image-561521126.jpg
    image-561521126.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 315
  • image-237529276.jpg
    image-237529276.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 288

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. I found this, it looks simple (too simple) does anyone know if it works?

Linda

Hi Linda,

My personal advice would be "there's no such thing as a free lunch" :)

I'd recommend DVD Catalyst, personally. Fair price, great product & great support. :)

lindy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
janner43 said:
Hi Linda,

My personal advice would be "there's no such thing as a free lunch" :)

I'd recommend DVD Catalyst, personally. Fair price, great product & great support. :)

Aha I thought so, it just looked so simple, but I will take your advise thanks a lot

Linda

Most reactions

Latest posts