What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I delete photographs.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to its own thread, where it is more likely to be seen.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If its photos that you added via itunes sync,then they can only be removed via itunes.For the other fotos,press the arrow in top right corner,select photos to delete and delete them.

fmertz3456

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Under Vista the iPad file system is mounted just like the iPad. Just follow the path under My Computer. You can delete and copy out files. It must have special permissions because I haven't been able to drop files onto the iPad using the fills system.

Hope this helps ...

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inside your photo apps, you can delete straight from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Iceman541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do hope that IOS6 solves the problem of direct deletion of downloaded photos. I struggled with the decision to buy an IPad because of the known issues with Adobe Flash. I had grown comfortable with my Iphone and really wanted to see what all the fuss was about regarding the IPad. I was stunned to find that I could not directly delete photos that were added from my computer. The retina display is outstanding and certainly warrants using the IPad as a photo management tool. Why on earth would it be intentionally crippled?

Most reactions