What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i delete one thread i added 2 x's

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is there anyway to delete a thread I posted twice because the first one disinterest show up? I posted the second one to respond and when I went back there the first one AND second one were there! Please help! Thanks, DM

Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry, they weren't identical. I posted the first one and then went back to that page and it wasn't there. So I did another one. What did I do wrong? Thanks so much for being on top of that! DM

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, is there a way I can do that if it happens again?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, they weren't identical. I posted the first one and then went back to that page and it wasn't there. So I did another one. What did I do wrong? Thanks so much for being on top of that! DM
Which one of the two post that you made do you want to remain? i can restore the one i deleted and delete the other one, if you want

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Which one of the two post that you made do you want to remain? i can restore the one i deleted and delete the other one, if you want

It is fine,, either one, I think I said about the same thing in each. I don't know the difference because the first one disappeared so I just wrote the second one in the same memory. If you think one is better than the other I would like that choice, but because I couldn't see them both I don't know, and when I could see them both I was so consumed with deleting one I didn't think to choose. I am wondering if this has to do with the IOS update- because it happened on another site, and the story was repeated 5x's. in that forum and was the same post, but this has never happened to me before.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness in asking, I was just talking with my BFF sailing thru the canal in Panama, who just got her first iPad, ( which she is in love with ) and told her the first app she should download was IPF because all of you are so kind, helpful and willing to find answers to all and every query. And that's the truth!!! DM.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Squib...I saw your post about your crewing adventure! How wonderful and memorable experience that must have been!!

Yes--do invite your friend here. We'd love to meet her as well! :)

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey Squib...I saw your post about your crewing adventure! How wonderful and memorable experience that must have been!!

Yes--do invite your friend here. We'd love to meet her as well! :)

It was the FIRST thing I told her she MUST do as soon as she has time to download an app!! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was the FIRST thing I told her she MUST do as soon as she has time to download an app!! :)

We really appreciate giving us a positive plug to your friend about the iPadforums website! It's members like you that make it strong and also enjoyable to come back to! :)

Thank you! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I think I might have screwed up?i posted asking for help in 2 places because I didn't know if everyone would see it in the general or ipad 2 ?
What would you have done? Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I deleted your one thread without response posts. I than moved your other thread to the Help section, Squib.

Hope that was ok!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I deleted your one thread without response posts. I than moved your other thread to the Help section, Squib.

Hope that was ok!

Of course. If I have a question like this should I always post it in the help section? I was wondering where to post it to.get the right answers, so is this the rule? Thanks so much! So glad you guys are here to help us noob's! Squib.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course. If I have a question like this should I always post it in the help section? I was wondering where to post it to.get the right answers, so is this the rule? Thanks so much! So glad you guys are here to help us noob's! Squib.

Yes...try to post in the right section or close to where it is suppose to be, but don't worry if you haven't placed it right...we can always move it if necessary.

Most reactions

Latest posts