How do i change the thumb nail pic inmy text

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by bltrn23, May 5, 2013.

1. bltrn23

bltrn23 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I send a text a thumb nail picture shows u it's usually the last picture I add to my picture library....is there any way to change it or assign a certain one?

2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,021 / 0
    When I go to add a picture into my text (well, iMessage on the iPad), I press the little camera icon on the left of the text box. I then get an option to take a picture or choose an existing one. If I choose to use an existing one, I am taken to my photo album where I can select any picture I have. I select a picture and its put into the text.

All that to say, I either don't understand your question or I can't duplicate your issue. If the process I describe above isn't happening for you, could you give more of a description of what is or is not happening? Thanks.

Marilyn

3. bltrn23

bltrn23 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I understand that part...what mi talking about is when I text ( I'm sending a text) there is a lil pic on the side of my text and its usually the last pic I took or add to my library....so I was wondering if I can change that or turn it off...kind of like when u receive a text and it has the senders pic .... But it comes up when I send a text....thanks for your help..

4. jacob11

jacob11 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a similar problem.