What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I add a picture when placing a Craigslist posting?

6spd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The whole reason I bought an I pad 2 was to place listings on Craigslist....I have tried for hours to add a picture along with my ad, but when I go to my photo albums that I placed with I tunes, I try to check off pic, and function the copy button, then go back to my C/L listing and touch screen or hit add image, nothing happens...Please help, this is driving me crazy...I talked to Apple support, but because they are not familiar with Craigslist, they could not help me.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using a craigslist app? If not try craigly for the iPad, you click on the photo you want to add and it also will show you a preview before the post is final.

OP

6spd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I downloaded Craigly pro, and I can't stand it...It changes the whole C/L website into something vanilla....I want to have some similarity with the site I use on my home comp. Isnt there an app I can install that just allows me to put my pics from my photo album on to a posting of C/L? I don't want to change the whole way of doing business just to place a pic....Thanks for any help

Gixer7502

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I downloaded Craigly pro, and I can't stand it...It changes the whole C/L website into something vanilla....I want to have some similarity with the site I use on my home comp. Isnt there an app I can install that just allows me to put my pics from my photo album on to a posting of C/L? I don't want to change the whole way of doing business just to place a pic....Thanks for any help

If jailbroken install safari upload enabler. Works fine.

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hhhmmmm I had the same problems with my iPad 2. Irritated me to the point to where I went out and bought the Samsung Note 10.1. After that I was pissed, because I then realized what I was missing. Took it back and got the iPad 4. It's a breeze uploading photos onto craigslist with the iPad4.

I use google chrome web browser. Try going into craigslist though the browser and doing it. I dont like any of the craigslist apps.

samwang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's error do you get? Could you give more detail information. we will solve the problem for you:

hhhmmmm I had the same problems with my iPad 2. Irritated me to the point to where I went out and bought the Samsung Note 10.1. After that I was pissed, because I then realized what I was missing. Took it back and got the iPad 4. It's a breeze uploading photos onto craigslist with the iPad4.

I use google chrome web browser. Try going into craigslist though the browser and doing it. I dont like any of the craigslist apps.

samwang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Craigslist App for iPhone and iPad has new iOS 7 design:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/craigslist-free-craigslist/id578102296?mt=8

iPhone4_1.PNGiPhone4_2.PNG

Most reactions

Latest posts