What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did this get there..?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went back to my history through google history to remember the name of an artist I looked up..

Noticed a search was done at 6:57 am on Saturday for "masturbate". Only myself and girl home and both sleeping. Prior search was at 9ish prior night, and around 2pm that day.

I don't think anyone has logged in or hacked my google account as no weird sent mail or anything else out the norm.. Ideas?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See, you father was right! If you do that enough, you will go blind... and it will obviously also cause temporary memory loss!

But we gotta know... did you click the links and what did you come up with??? (no pun intended!)

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No this was the history function via google.. Just shows the history of what I searched for. Either way this was odd lol

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If there were only two of you in the house at the time the search was performed and you did not do it, there is only one answer. Honest. I swear. Its just that easy!

Most reactions

Latest posts