What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cydia works?!

Lafan10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone provide detailed instructions on how to download from cydia? I've been trying to download backgrounder and haven't had much luck. Sorry if this is common knowledge and I'm the only slow one.

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may need to load a few different repositories for more options, though Backgrounder should come up on the default repo's. In Cydia go Manage-> Sources-> Edit->Add and enter the url of the repo.

eg. This is a good one for Proswitcher which works well with Backgrounder:
rpetri.ch repo

Check online for other repo's I found a bunch on ModMyi

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
You may need to load a few different repositories for more options, though Backgrounder should come up on the default repo's. In Cydia go Manage-> Sources-> Edit->Add and enter the url of the repo.

eg. This is a good one for Proswitcher which works well with Backgrounder:
rpetri.ch repo

Check online for other repo's I found a bunch on ModMyi

Make sure you know if a repo is safe before adding it.

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even now, many days after everybody did their jailbreaking, there are so many people online for a four hour period when both USA/Canada East Coast and USA/Canada West Coast are online at the same time.

If I am having trouble downloading something, I wait until it's likely one coast is in bed. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts