What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can you tell if you left an App open?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
....more specifically, on a cell phone? Or how can you tell if it is still running? Probably the same thing. Scratch that.:eek:

What about if you have a memory leak? How would one know that?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your blackberry, press and hold the menu button.... Bar pops up with all the running apps so you can switch between them. Some will never close....browsewr, mail, some others.

Since you have a curve, take the battery out a few times a week to release pent up memory....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your blackberry, press and hold the menu button.... Bar pops up with all the running apps so you can switch between them. Some will never close....browsewr, mail, some others.

Since you have a curve, take the battery out a few times a week to release pent up memory....

Yes! I actually read this on CB last night, B. There are like 12K members on there at any given time ~ There is also a thread to post your PIN and get 10000 more friends!

Thanks for the tip re the app. Oh, and I was bitchin about sending pictures, that it took forever and would hourglass....did I bitch here about that?

Who in the hell knows ~

But....I found the problem on that too! I had like 100's of emails and messages and texts that I never deleted and apparently the Curve here has not so good memory.

I deleted them all.:D

Talk about a Power Boost, woman! AND....last night my daugther and her BF from me home two very cool cases for my birthday!

I am lovin this phone!:D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I'm on crack berry too, same user name. Try an app called berry boost. It helps free up memory and monitor use without taking up a bunch in itself as some of the more popular ones do. I used it in my sons curve....don't really need it on my sprint bold since it's got lots of ummph!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brenn! I am ChinaMoon over there. So I figured out why my pics were taking so long to send. I deleted over a month of texts, emails from three emails, and messages!

Fast as hell now, My Dear.:D. I love his phone! Last night my DD and her BF bought me two very cool cases for my Bday.

I talked them out of it early!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why yes I do.:D Monday infact! I got so many gifts the last few days from my daugher and her BF. I talk them out of it every.single.day!

Love it!

I sent you a PM. Read it, woman. I am about to reply ~ and it won't be nice.:D

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
All blackberries have memory leak issues and must be reset every few day or they start acting up.

You can reboot a blackberry by pressing the ctrl+alt+delete buttons together. (or it may be shift+alt+delete) forget what one.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All blackberries have memory leak issues and must be reset every few day or they start acting up.

You can reboot a blackberry by pressing the ctrl+alt+delete buttons together. (or it may be shift+alt+delete) forget what one.

That's an under statement.

Mike, would taking out the battery be the same?

Most reactions

Latest posts