1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How can it be possible 'always' ?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Esquire, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esquire

Esquire iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi all.

I was looking purchased app in AppStore on my iPad. I espied that some apps aren't free apps. These were the apps that I downloaded and installed it from [a piracy tweak] . (My device is jailbroken and I have never bought an app from AppStore.)

How can they appear in purchased section ? If they can, I want all of them to appear in purchased section. How can I do that ? If some of them can appear in purchased section, all of them must be.

Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,754 / 0
    Oh, your English is just fine. You effectively communicated to the rest of us that you are a dirty, rotten pirate who has (1) never paid for an app because (2) you have used a piracy tool to steal every app you have. So - congratulations, you have gotten your message across quite well; you're a thief.

We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

May I offer a suggestion? Visit the App Store and PAY for your apps, as honest people do.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.