What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can it be possible 'always' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.

I was looking purchased app in AppStore on my iPad. I espied that some apps aren't free apps. These were the apps that I downloaded and installed it from [a piracy tweak] . (My device is jailbroken and I have never bought an app from AppStore.)

How can they appear in purchased section ? If they can, I want all of them to appear in purchased section. How can I do that ? If some of them can appear in purchased section, all of them must be.

Sorry for my English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, your English is just fine. You effectively communicated to the rest of us that you are a dirty, rotten pirate who has (1) never paid for an app because (2) you have used a piracy tool to steal every app you have. So - congratulations, you have gotten your message across quite well; you're a thief.

We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

May I offer a suggestion? Visit the App Store and PAY for your apps, as honest people do.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts