What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I use to remote to work?

coolaunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can remote into work as follow.
First I go to a web link my company has setup. Once there I must enter my company user is and my pin and code from my RSA SecureID. I leave the web connection open then from my computer I run Windows Remote Desktop that is set up with the IPL address for my computer in the office.

I would like to connect the same way from my Ipad. PC Security at my company does not allow any software to be installed. If I can find an app that works the same way as Windows Remote Desktop I should be able to remote in through the secure website and my ID and RSA SecureID.

Every app I researched requires that software also be installed on the remote PC.

Does any one know of an app that would allow me to do this? I would much rather travel with my iPad than my laptop.

Most reactions

Latest posts