1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How can I use to remote to work?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by coolaunt, Sep 2, 2011.

1. coolaunt

coolaunt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can remote into work as follow.
    First I go to a web link my company has setup. Once there I must enter my company user is and my pin and code from my RSA SecureID. I leave the web connection open then from my computer I run Windows Remote Desktop that is set up with the IPL address for my computer in the office.

I would like to connect the same way from my Ipad. PC Security at my company does not allow any software to be installed. If I can find an app that works the same way as Windows Remote Desktop I should be able to remote in through the secure website and my ID and RSA SecureID.

Every app I researched requires that software also be installed on the remote PC.

Does any one know of an app that would allow me to do this? I would much rather travel with my iPad than my laptop.