What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I use icloud

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,, having just setup iCloud and also done a backup to it can you tell me how I use it for adding to and reading what is in it please.
Len

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi all,, having just setup iCloud and also done a backup to it can you tell me how I use it for adding to and reading what is in it please.
Len

Hi Len - not sure that you realize what an 'open ended' question you have asked above, i.e. there are whole books on the subject (just go to Amazon and search on iCloud); also, if you google the term, there are numerous hits w/ a LOT of information, so take advantage of those Apple offerings (see screenshot below for some suggestions); finally, when you are 'sign-in' to iCloud (see my 2nd pic of my account), all of those services can offer a wide variety of features and option; so just explore on your own and if you have specific questions and/or problems, them post back - good luck. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.05.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.04.37 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts