What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I transfer Keynote presentations to a new iPad?

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to buy a new 64, 3G as an upgrade from the 32.

How can I transfer photos and Keynote presentations to the new iPad?

Thanks,

Tom.

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're not using a dropbox App of some sort you can always email the Keynote to yourself and then open it with your iPad. For Keynote it would seem fine but for a large amount of photos I would suggest either syncing photos with iTunes or investing in a camera connection kit.

phatcamaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was also going to recommend the email method, but i know i tried emailing myself one and it was large and didn't go so smoothly. I would try [If you have a google account] upload your files to google docs using the google reader app [Free] then using the same app on the new ipad download them to the new ipad.

Actually i just typed all that and realized I think itunes backs all that info up. I know photos are and im almost certain keynotes are. So instead of setting up the new ipad as a new device back it up from the backup from your old ipad. This would be the best/easiest method in my opinion.

OP
D

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It turns out that the all my files were held in the Itunes memory.
I thought I was going to lose a lot of info.
ITunes copied all my info onto the new Ipad automatically.

Thanks for the help.

Onto a similar subject, how can I transfer large Keynote presentations to a PC?
I need to share them w people at work.

Thanks again,

Tom.

Most reactions

Latest posts