What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I send files to another device without iTunes or PC ?

The Great Thief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I bought a new iPad3 for studying, i'll right my reports and every thing on it, but the problem is when it comes to printing in college, how can send files from iPad to another device so as to print it from the PC that is connected to the printer in the college?
Like to send via bluetooth to Nokia N97 or to move into an Flash USB or External Ram ot anything can be connected to PC
I have iPad3 4G 16GB Black

Last edited:

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

I'm inexperienced myself, but from what I've read, your easiest ways are either to email the files to yourself or upload them to Dropbox. Then you can download them wherever you like.

Hope that helps :)

OP
T

The Great Thief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice idea
but unfortunately, I'm from a retard country, so they dont have an internet in place of printing xD
and thanks brah

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Goodreader will let you set up your iPad with a web server using wifi. You can then connect to your iPad and transfer files with the PCs browser.

See www.goodreader.net for details.

There may be other apps that do the same thing.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, but i said that they dont have internet to download the docs

You not find a Bluetooth solution, as the iPad Bluetooth protocol does not include file transfer.

You will need to set up a peer to peer wifi connection between the PC and the iPad.

How do you download apps?

OP
T

The Great Thief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free apps from AppStore, others from [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
Is there another way ecxept bluetooth?

Last edited by a moderator:

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
T

The Great Thief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I asked some one in my country and his said that he tried this and it did works.​

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Great Thief:

While I appreciate and understand your problems in printing, please be aware of this forum's rules on piracy. We neither condone or support piracy (which is the illegal theft of apps for which you did not pay). This censure applies to any discussion of piracy, which include the tweaks and apps necessary to commit the theft.

This is your only warning. Do not discuss piracy here. In addition, do yourself a favor and don't be a pirate! Do as other, honest, people do - purchase your apps legally from the App Store. don't steal them.

As a refresher, please take the time to read the forum rules in their entirety. They are here for your convenience: http://www.ipadforums.net/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I asked some one in my country and his said that he tried this and it did works.

Which one was that? If it is the CCK bare in mind that not all USB sticks work if they need more power than the iPad puts through the connection. :)

Let us know how you get on. :)

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest threads I ever read that had no intention of being funny...

Most reactions