What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can I reinstall Safari on my ipad

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, please can someone tell me how to reinstall safari on my ipad without reinstall/restore the ipad to factory defult.

Thanks.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, please can someone tell me how to reinstall safari on my ipad without reinstall/restore the ipad to factory defult.

Thanks.

You can't uninstall the stock applications so it should still be there. Are you jail broken or have you got your iPad configured with a work's exchange account?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suspect it safari is lurking in a folder or on one of your back pages.
Try swiping left on the home page and type safari into the search bar.

If you can't find it why not download one of the many browser apps like Atomic, iCab or Perfect.

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Re-install it?! I have never came across an iPad, iPhone or iPad that needs a stock application to be re-installed as you can't delete them or remove them from your device. If it isn't there... at all I would plug it in to the computer via USB, load up iTunes and see if you can view it in the "Apps" section uner your device or if not, restore it.

OP
A

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for your help. Asually I was the one that disable on restriction panel.

I am happy to joined this forum, for sharing ideals thanks one more time.

OP
A

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Did anyone know how I can get an update for apps on my iPad with 3 different iTunes Accts. On it without have to get the Accts. Owner password.!!!

Any ideal?

Regards

Ade

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Did anyone know how I can get an update for apps on my iPad with 3 different iTunes Accts. On it without have to get the Accts. Owner password.!!!

Any ideal?

Regards

Ade

I'm afraid it's a security restriction on IOS that you must enter the password for your iTunes account. It won't store it for you anywhere. Otherwise piracy and potential iTunes account violation would be much easier. If you have apps from 3 different accounts then it will be a hassle to manage, but hey, I assume you have the passwords and are entitled to the software associated with each, right? :)

OP
A

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tell me more about the piracy and accounts violation. My cousin bought some applications on my iPad with his iTunes account, and there update available on them and also with my friend that bought games apps on my iPad as well and I don't want to be asking them to give me their password.

In other word I just want to get an update for the apps without sign in to my cousin and friend iTunes account. Hope this explanation would help for you guys thing for other way out.

Thanks for your ideals in advance and I do appreciates your contributions.

Kind Regards,

Ade.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats your only way... next time if your cousin or friend want to purchase something for YOUR iPad, then have them use a gift card on your account.

DDustiNN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So am I understanding this correctly... If someone else signs into their iTunes on my iPad, and gets an app from the store, I can still use the app even if I'm signed in with my own account?

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So am I understanding this correctly... If someone else signs into their iTunes on my iPad, and gets an app from the store, I can still use the app even if I'm signed in with my own account?
Well, you don't have to sign in to anything when you just want to just pick up your iPad and use whatever apps are on it.

OP
A

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can use the applications, but I just want to update the apps.

In this case what can I do? By bye pass the account verification, may be through my account or can I use any method to get an update without sign in to my friend account via my account? Does this info good enough for you guys!

Thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can use the applications, but I just want to update the apps.

In this case what can I do? By bye pass the account verification, may be through my account or can I use any method to get an update without sign in to my friend account via my account? Does this info good enough for you guys!

Thanks

You cant update without the password. It's a security "feature" to minimise piracy.

Most reactions

Latest posts