What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Can I post an email onto a forum

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most forums have ( Manage Attachment) which always brings me to Photo or Take a photo. I know this is probably a very dumb question but I just don't know the answer.
Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a screenshot, (for this forum: edit the image to hide personal information) and upload the email as picture.

OP

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. But I really would like to post the whole site which includes a tube video. I will do as you suggested if that is the only way.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Copy the text and/or links you want in Mail. Paste it into the text editing box in the forum.

In the email's body, tap-hold for the popup menu, then use Select or Select All and drag the blue handles to adjust the selection (if needed). In the Forum, tap-hold for the menu, and choose Paste.

Or you can open the site in Safari by tapping the link in Mail. In Safari tap on the URL address, then choose copy. Go to the forum and paste as before. Or you can use the Add Link tool. It's the three little circles, one of them green.

Before you do, make sure you are familiar with the forum's rules about posting outside links.

For YouTube videos, what works best is to simply paste the link. It should show the video in the post automatically. It needs to be a direct link to the video.

Last edited:
OP

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.

Most reactions