How Can I post an email onto a forum

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by 420benz, Nov 27, 2014.

1. 420benz

420benz
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Most forums have ( Manage Attachment) which always brings me to Photo or Take a photo. I know this is probably a very dumb question but I just don't know the answer.
    Thanks

2. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Take a screenshot, (for this forum: edit the image to hide personal information) and upload the email as picture.

3. 420benz

420benz
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Thanks. But I really would like to post the whole site which includes a tube video. I will do as you suggested if that is the only way.

4. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    Copy the text and/or links you want in Mail. Paste it into the text editing box in the forum.

In the email's body, tap-hold for the popup menu, then use Select or Select All and drag the blue handles to adjust the selection (if needed). In the Forum, tap-hold for the menu, and choose Paste.

Or you can open the site in Safari by tapping the link in Mail. In Safari tap on the URL address, then choose copy. Go to the forum and paste as before. Or you can use the Add Link tool. It's the three little circles, one of them green.

Before you do, make sure you are familiar with the forum's rules about posting outside links.

For YouTube videos, what works best is to simply paste the link. It should show the video in the post automatically. It needs to be a direct link to the video.

#4 twerppoet, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  5. 420benz

420benz
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    OK Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.