What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I make a reservation for an iPad at my local store?

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, well, I am planning to go to my local store and buy an iPad, but they are currently out of stock. How can I make a reservation for a 16GB Wifi only iPad?

Thanks in advance.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Okay, well, I am planning to go to my local store and buy an iPad, but they are currently out of stock. How can I make a reservation for a 16GB Wifi only iPad?

Thanks in advance.

When you go in to the store they will have you sign up to the reservation list on the reserve.apple.com website. You'll sign in with iTunes, so if you don't have an account sign up before you head in store or you can sign up in the store. You can only complete the reservation in the actual store...

With that said, don't waste your time. Just order it online and forget about it. When you order in the store getting updates on your delivery are a huge pain. They told me 24-48 hours delivery when I reserved it, I'm now on my 13th day.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

When you go in to the store they will have you sign up to the reservation list on the reserve.apple.com website. You'll sign in with iTunes, so if you don't have an account sign up before you head in store or you can sign up in the store. You can only complete the reservation in the actual store...

With that said, don't waste your time. Just order it online and forget about it. When you order in the store getting updates on your delivery are a huge pain. They told me 24-48 hours delivery when I reserved it, I'm now on my 13th day.

Oh, okay. Thanks! I'm gonna have to wait 3-4 days for my money in my paypal account to transfer over to my bank account, though, but that's alright I guess. Anyone know how to make the transfer instant? xD

Most reactions

Latest posts