What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I Lock Apps from being deleted. Accidentally?

iPad2uae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way on iPad2 to lock my Apps from being deleted and moved accidentally?

Reaction score
Is there a way on iPad2 to lock my Apps from being deleted and moved accidentally?

Settings , general settings , restrictions, put in your pass code or create one, on or off for app delete ability

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
iPad2uae

iPad2uae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply you are a MASTER, thank you big time

Reaction score
Nah.
I've got a toddler and had to figure out how to block that and in app purchases because she is smarter, at 3, than I am already, wants a laptop like her sisters because she is bored with the ipad. She fires up the desktop, logs onto the user, opens IE and Bing searches PBS Kids, Barney and Zoodles or uses Splashtop on the Ipad when she is using it and wants to play Flash games from those sites .

Support Our Troops!!

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Mountainbikermark said:
Nah.
I've got a toddler and had to figure out how to block that and in app purchases because she is smarter, at 3, than I am already, wants a laptop like her sisters because she is bored with the ipad. She fires up the desktop, logs onto the user, opens IE and Bing searches PBS Kids, Barney and Zoodles or uses Splashtop on the Ipad when she is using it and wants to play Flash games from those sites .

Support Our Troops!!

Scary in the end... ;)

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts