What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i get it to say sent from my i pad on facebook?

clemmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to change ,sent from my i phone,to sent from my i pad,,anybody knows How?

Praveen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
clemmy said:
Trying to change ,sent from my i phone,to sent from my i pad,,anybody knows How?

Yes. In Settings click on Mail, contacts and calendar and then go to signature. This is where you change the text to what you want to say.

OP
C

clemmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who could tell me how to transfer contacts from yahoo to iPad .Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!

Last edited:

extendedforecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to use a Facebook client (any facebook app should do) for iPad - not the web browser.

So download the Facebook app and use that. The first time it will install itself on your FB account. Then update your status. It should say 'sent from iPad' or whatever the standard line is...can't exactly remember...

If it doesn't...go to your FB account settings where you install and uninstall FB apps. Uninstall FB for iPhone and then try to use FB from your iPad. That should work. You can then open iPhone and reinstall iPhone app on FB.

Sent from my Android 3.1 Motorola Xoom Tablet!

Last edited:
OP
C

clemmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I transfer all my yahoo contacts. To my iPad? Is transfering 104 and I've got 159?anybody knows why is that? And how to get them all transfered?pleeeeeeeeease!

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Did you ever solve this problem. I'm having the same issue. Appreciate any advice.

Most reactions