What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i get app in my ipad

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand. The iPad2 was never released with iOS 3. Even the iPad1 started at iOS 3.2. Do you mean iOS 4.3?

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kibanzi said:
Yes am using iPad 2 ios 3.

Your iOS is way out of date, Skype probably won't run on it, upgrade your iTunes to the latest version then upgrade your iPad and hopefully it will all be resolved.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well - there are two issues. For sure, Skype won't run on iOS3.2 but also it can't be an iPad2. Does your iPad have a camera - front and rear?

Tim

OP
K

Kibanzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If am going to up grade the ios what will the problem am going to face in my iPad ? Nothing has not going to change

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kibanzi said:

That means you have an iPad 1.

Kibanzi said:
If am going to up grade the ios what will the problem am going to face in my iPad ? Nothing has not going to change

No problem, there are a gazillion of us using iPad 1 on the latest version of iOS, many apps are designed only to run on iOS 4.xx, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you look on the app store Skype for iPad will only run on iOS 4.0 and beyond so if you want it you have to upgrade. You do need to bear in mind that you will be able to receive video feeds via Skype but you can't send video.

The Archangel

Most reactions