What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i get app in my ipad

OP
K

Kibanzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's give me error You cannot authorize more than 5 computer

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many computers do you have now (not including the iPad) and how many have you had previously which have had your iTunes account on.

The Archangel

OP
K

Kibanzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I manage to remove and refresh to have new 5 computers but now problem is is not computable with my iPad.

Thanks

Kibanzi

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, that's fine, so when you connect your iPad it should open iTunes but from what you are saying your computer is identifying your iPad as another computer rather than an iPad.......is that correct?

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now, with the iPad connected to your computer can you open iTunes and if you can can you see your iPad listed on the left hand side of the iTunes screen?

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kibanzi said:
Yeah I can see my iPad at lefthand side of the iTunes

As you can see it, click on the name, and go to the apps tab, follow the instructions there and you should be able to sync your app to your iPad.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't see why authorizing your computer should make a difference, but you can de-authorize all computers by goint to your account settings in iTunes. Just tap on you Apple ID at the top right of the iTunes screen and enter your password as prompted. If you do have 5 computers authorized you'll see an option to deauthorize all of them in the Apple ID Summary box.

After you choose this you will have to go back and manually authorize each computer agin. Don't abuse this. You only get to do it once every 12 months (if i remember right).

But before you do that, go to the App Store on you iPad, select the Featured page and scroll to the bottom. Are you logged into the store with the correct Apple ID? This shows in the bottom left box.

OP
K

Kibanzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do and i manage to do it ,but my problem is I cannot install the Skype in my iPad by using my computer ,the issue of compitabilty of my iPad and Skype.

Kibanzi

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I admit I have no idea what is going on. But you mentioned compatibility. Skype for iPad is only compatible with iOS 4.0 and later. Is your iPad an iPad 2, or have you updated your iPad 1 to at least iOS 4.2?

Most reactions