What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I build a contact list on my iPad?

Paulmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the Apple and iPad world. Is there a way to maintain a list of student contact information for a school principal's iPad? I can download the contact information into a .txt file or a .csv or an excel spreadsheet. Is there an app available that can handle this type of request? Thanks:rolleyes:

Peteswife41798

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you can import the csv file into a gmail account and then sync the gmail account to the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Paulmorris said:
I'm new to the Apple and iPad world. Is there a way to maintain a list of student contact information for a school principal's iPad? I can download the contact information into a .txt file or a .csv or an excel spreadsheet. Is there an app available that can handle this type of request? Thanks:rolleyes:

Hi!
Look, "ContactsTool" can import some extensions files... Is an iPhone app but function in iPad too...
For import the list you can use dropbox...

And... If you need to use "categories" named here "groups" you can use gContacts lite or ContactsXL

Hope help u this info...

:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF.

Most reactions

Latest posts