What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of Glass....Help!

Genniebaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wildcat said:
I had a similar problem and had to repeat both sets of tangrams multiple times. I suspect, but am not sure, that it is speed with the solitary tangrams that will get you through it. I don't think it matters which crystals or colors you use, just how fast you can be. I didn't count, but had the impression that when I finally succeeded, I had done more crystals than any time previously.

Thank you! I just wasn't patient enough. Finally finished the game. Loved it except for the ending.

Winglessfeather

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel like an idiot, since you guys are obviously waaaaay further than I am in the game... But I am stuck trying to open the lock on the prison! What do I do?! I feel like I have done everything I can, and I haven't found a key...

Green Apple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take the mask and place it on top of the ghost face on the wall. This should get you on the way to getting the key to the gate that is keeping you from the yellow gem.

Katboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm stuck after I go into the church? I've got a vase of water and some lead pieces and the letter tile from in the library and also pieces of the painting but can't work out why I'm supposed to do with any of them, I'm stuck on a few of the gem stone puzzles as well and have no pebbles for hints, any help would be massively appreciated! Thanks

OP
B

bernilynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm stuck after I go into the church? I've got a vase of water and some lead pieces and the letter tile from in the library and also pieces of the painting but can't work out why I'm supposed to do with any of them, I'm stuck on a few of the gem stone puzzles as well and have no pebbles for hints, any help would be massively appreciated! Thanks

There are lots of hints for the tangram puzzles in the church. I remember picking up at least 4 near the pews and in the stained glass windows. Every time you solve a puzzle, you will advance in the game.

Katboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll have another look, thanks, I think I may have already got and used them though, I was probably too lazy and used them too easily, I might start again and see if I can conserve them

Green Apple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poor the vase of water (fill the vase with water from the fountain) into the stone structure in the church. This should move you forward.

kidsrfun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I'm stuck at the beginning. Can't figure out how to light the ladder down from the library- I love the puzzles but the game is very vague to me?

moebius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finished the game, but still have pieces of the painting - never got it complete. I also have a piece of metal (not the ones that you use on the mosaic to make the lead symbol) that I Cannot remember where I collected. Did I miss some puzzle somewhere ?

nicolajulianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so i've thoroughly enjoyed this game so far, but i got to the point where i found the hidden room upstairs (like a few other people on here). And i read that someone said we had to fill a vase with vinegar in the cellar. Problem is, i have the vase but when i click on the fountain with the vase nothing happens. If i just click on the fountain it says the water that was flowing out of it is now gone. Any suggestions? I'd really like to see what happens next in the game! :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here i found all the pieces for the painting and have done arrow thing dont have enough for the roman numeral puzzle been stuck for 2 weeks driving me crazy cause this game is addictive and at the same time soothing . :)

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so i've thoroughly enjoyed this game so far, but i got to the point where i found the hidden room upstairs (like a few other people on here). And i read that someone said we had to fill a vase with vinegar in the cellar. Problem is, i have the vase but when i click on the fountain with the vase nothing happens. If i just click on the fountain it says the water that was flowing out of it is now gone. Any suggestions? I'd really like to see what happens next in the game! :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's because you need to get the vinegar out of the spoilt wine barrel.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here i found all the pieces for the painting and have done arrow thing dont have enough for the roman numeral puzzle been stuck for 2 weeks driving me crazy cause this game is addictive and at the same time soothing . :)

Which ones are you missing?

Most reactions

Latest posts