What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotmail Q

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get my "categories " from my Hotmail account in the "To" field when I send an email on my iPad? I can retrieve all my contacts from my Hotmail account, but cannot seem to find any of my category list. Can anyone help me with this. Thank you

OP
G

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, how do I transfer Word files from my "document folder" on my PC down to my I-Pad ? I am trying to create a folder on my
I-Pad where I can store all my files from a special group. I get e-mails with Word attachments that I can open on the IPad, so I know the device can read them amd dosplay them, but for some reason I can't "send" these Word files from ,y PC to the IPad ???Thanks

OP
G

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BINGO !! I found an App calles "Pages" that is a complete Word Processor Program for the Ipad that does everything I need(and is compatible with MS Word-which will allow me to export and imprt documents to my PC).
The Apple world of the IPad never ends(probably old stuff for folks in this forum, but a very exciting experience for me as a new user).

I still have not figured out how to get my Hotmail Account "categories list" in my "contact listing". Any suggestions for this issue ?

Most reactions