What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope someone can help!

whathaveidone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple ID sign in window will not let me sign in. The window does a "shake" and then stable everytime I hit "sign in" My apple id and password is correct. I have tried to erase all content back to factory settings because after syncing with my older ipad mini last night, I pulled up Apps updates and when asked to sign in, someone elses email was there instead of mine and it would not let me change the address. I tried to reset setting first and after it reset settings it won't let me signin to anything on the iPad Air2 that requires a sign in

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you buy this iPad as new, or did you get it from someone else? From your description, it looks like the device is still connected to a previous owner's iCloud ID, and that's what it's asking for. You won't be able to activate the iPad, if the former owner doesn't remove this device from Find my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts