What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooray,australian forum

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I won't have to wait for people to wake up and reply to questions.
Felt a bit left out on occasions

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I'm an Aussie, which is cool but we don't have nearly enough apple stores here

OP
55julie55

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you mean the Melbourne chadstone store is alway chocker with people and customers.
It's hard to really check out the new products and get help or just ask a few questions.
That's why this forum will be a great asset
Saves standing in line

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I've been there twice and it was chaos both times, because of that I bought the apple care deal and now deal with apple over the phone and they have been more than helpful, even sent me free leather smart cover for the stuff around that I had

OP
55julie55

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone from Australia been able to view their abc Iview out side of australia ?

david j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Has anyone from Australia been able to view their abc Iview out side of australia ?

I just tried last week from Vancouver and it was reliant on Au technology, we accessed it through the BBC web page , actually found more to view from there so it was a good outcome and as it was streaming from the www it didn't matter where we were, we just needed wi-fi.

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyone from australia out there?

I is from Melbourne, Drive past Chaddie every day, I totally agree with what you say about alwayssssss crowed in there!!!!, This forum and Google give much better advice and suggestion too :D

And like you I hate waiting for ppl to wake and answer my silly questions lol;)

Last edited:
OP
55julie55

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome macsure,
Nice to have an Aussie around.
With the tome difference it gets lonely

OP
55julie55

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
davidj,
Can you talk me through the process to view.
In Vanuatu at present on wi fi and abciview is geographically locked out.

Graham Taylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:

Hi Julie, if you look on ABC iView FAQ page it states that access to iView is geo-blocked because management rights limit them to only making content available in Australia.

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Julie, if you look on ABC iView FAQ page it states that access to iView is geo-blocked because management rights limit them to only making content available in Australia.

Which is the same with many sites world wide try streaming from the BBC's iVew equivalent from outside the UK.

Most reactions

Latest posts