1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

home sharing using ios 5

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by mattservini, Oct 19, 2011.

1. mattservini

mattservini iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am new to the forum and relatively new to apple products. I have an new Pad 2 and new Apple TV. I was happily using home sharing on both devisees until yesterday when I installed ios 5 on my iPad. Now home sharing is not working. any one experienced the same? I have rebooted all devices (including my Wi-Fi router) and re-entered user names and passwords, but I cannot get home shearing to work.

Any ideas?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I've moved this to the Help section....

Tim
  3. Ed62

Ed62 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    If you're on Windows (not sure about a Mac), make sure you are logged on as an Administrator when you set up sharing. Since I'm typically not logged in as Administrator, I had to switch users, and log in as Adminstrator to set it up. Hope this helps.

Ed