What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home sharing issue with music videos

Amay77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to apple. I've had my iPad for 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. My problem is I set up home sharing with my laptop and when I sync'd my iPad with the laptop I lost 3 videos. They show in my iTunes library on my laptop but I can't seem to get those 3 back on the iPad... I've tried just about everything I can think of but being new to all this I am sure I am missing something.?? Thoughts? Thank you!

Mahmt1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Accessing iPad iTunes from apple tv

I,m trying to enable home sharing on my iPad so that apple tv will see my iPad....howdo I do that ? Apple tv sees my iTunes on my pc but doesn,t see my iTunes iPad....

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will probably find that the videos aren't in a format recognised by the iPad. I use Handbrake to convert vids to the correct format and to rip DVDs.

Mahmt1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple tv cannot see music of my ipad library...

Thx King, damm that's not smart from apple.....so I can only display music from my PC itunes.....rrrrrrr Marc

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With a VPN-style connection you can stream TO your iPad, but I don't know of any means of streaming FROM your iPad. I don't think the iPad and iOS are designed to work as servers.

Most reactions

Latest posts